Work within the leadership teams in pursuit of excellence in FOH & Drive Thru Operations. Specifically this role is an ambassador, leader and critical component in ensuring that Chick-fil-A North Haven is successful in the following areas:
- Front of House Operations
- Leadership and People Development of Front of House Team
- Vision and Service Model compliance throughout all areas of oversight.
- Develop a restaurant culture of growth minded team members and leaders. A culture of product knowledge, stewardship, excitement and generosity. Incorporate this into training, ongoing development, communications and everyday culture.
- Maintain vision alignment with the Operator and the leadership team
- Ensure stewardship systems are taking place throughout the restaurant
- Develop leaders in such a way that they are operating as a motivated, high performance team that embodies the vision of the business.
- Oversee speed of service and completion of goals.
- Be intentional in performing daily goal-setting and performance feedback to all Team Members and Leaders on all Chick-fil-A processes and procedures.
- Strategic thinker, Goal-oriented, Tech-savvy
- Great communicator both in handling difficult situations and a diverse team.
- Mature, dependable and results-oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Very detailed oriented & keenly observant
- Self-starter, creative and flexible
- Good business sense, achiever
- Strong project/time management skills
- Proven history of consistently performing at a high level
- Unquestionable integrity and represents Chick-fil-A well
- Passionate about building relationships with clients
- Servant spirit with strong sense of stewardship
- Required: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Required: Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Bachelor's degree or above, preferably in a business or hospitality
- Experience as a leader food service operations
- Years of Experience: 2
- This person must be skilled in time management.
- This person must be self-directed and highly organized.
- This person must master all knowledge and skills of every position in the Restaurant.
Our founder, Trust Cathy always said “We should be about more than just selling chicken. We should be a part of our customer’ lives and the communities in which we serve.” While we are a nation wide quick service restaurant, here at Chick-fil-A North Haven we care, first and foremost, for the guests we serve and the people on our team. We strive to serve our guests with professionalism, kindness, and authenticity. Our team is made up of a diverse group of individuals who strive to serve those around them regardless of their position. If you are looking for a place to learn new skills and grow as a leader, then this is the place for you!