Work with the Back of the House (BOH) Director in pursuit of excellence in BOH Operations. Specifically this role is a leader and critical component in ensuring that Chick-fil-A North Haven is successful in the following areas:
- Yearly & Quarterly Planning
- Back of House Staffing and Operations
- Leadership and People Development of Back of House Team
- Vision and Service Model compliance throughout all areas of oversight.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $17.00-$20.00 per hour
- Develop a restaurant culture of growth and hospitality minded team members and leaders. A culture of product knowledge, stewardship, excitement and generosity. Incorporate this into training, ongoing development, communications and everyday culture.
- Maintain vision alignment with the Operator and the Back of the House Directors.
- Ensure stewardship systems are taking place throughout the restaurant
- Create a center of excellence for area of responsibility by creating, leading, and implementing systems that will be the standard for innovation and high performance teams throughout Chick-fil-A.
- Support Back of the House Directors to create, maintain and approve all schedule and shift changes among BOH Team Members. Ensure that leaders are finding appropriate coverage for call-offs and no shows.
- Perform discipline for actions that do not meet CFA standards and execute discipline documentation for all team members who fail to meet expectations.
- Ensure Team Leaders are performing discipline for actions that do not meet Chick-fil-A standards as well as violations of the Team Member Handbook.
- Create, maintain and approve all schedule and shift changes among Team Members. Ensure that leaders are finding appropriate coverage for call-offs and no shows.
- Follow all Chick-fil-A standards and procedures. Ensure and coach Team Members/Leaders to consistently follow all Chick-fil-A processes and procedures.
- Strategic thinker, Goal-oriented, Tech-savvy
- Great communicator both in handling difficult situations and a diverse team.
- Mature, dependable and results-oriented
- Very detailed oriented & keenly observant
- Professional marketing or communications experience
- Maintains a number of business and professional community contacts
- Self-starter, creative and flexible
- Ability to work well with the public/network
- Good business sense, achiever
- Good written/verbal communicator
- Strong project/time management skills
- Unquestionable integrity and represents Chick-fil-A well
- Passionate about building relationships with clients
- Able to work well independently and in a team environment
- Servant spirit with strong sense of stewardship
- Bachelor's degree or above or elevate work experience
- Experience as a leader food service operations
- Must be above 21 years old
- Years of Experience: 1-2
- This is a full time position.
- This person must be skilled in time management.
- This person must be self-directed and highly organized.
- This person must master all knowledge and skills of every position in the Restaurant.
- Bilingual: English and Spanish preferred
Our founder, Trust Cathy always said “We should be about more than just selling chicken. We should be a part of our customer’ lives and the communities in which we serve.” While we are a nation wide quick service restaurant, here at Chick-fil-A North Haven we care, first and foremost, for the guests we serve and the people on our team. We strive to serve our guests with professionalism, kindness, and authenticity. Our team is made up of a diverse group of individuals who strive to serve those around them regardless of their position. If you are looking for a place to learn new skills and grow as a leader, then this is the place for you!